I’m so excited to bring you my conversation with NZ based blogger and stylist, Gem Adams.
Gem and her husband Nathan endured the tragedy of losing their firstborn child to Trisomy 18. Gem shares about that tough time in her life, and how Coco Darling ultimately changed her, and made her a better person.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- What to do if you have lots of different passions.
- The state of blogging today.
- The benefits of having a physical store.
- How to create creative accountability.
- How to keep your creativity fresh.
- How you can make an impact and grab peoples attention in a short time.
- Why you shouldn’t turn all your passions into jobs.
- Sticking true to yourself, and translating that to your brand.
- Dealing and thriving with loss.
- How to help people who are going through a tough time.
Gem is a true creative soul who has a depth of knowledge and so much life experience. I’m excited for you to learn from our conversation!
Leave a review in iTunes by clicking the link above. Once opened, click the link to open in iTunes and you’ll see a tab where you can leave a review in the iTunes store! By leaving a review, iTunes allows the podcast to be found by more people. I would really appreciate your feedback.