This month, I’m chatting with Bianca Cash. Bianca is a Melbourne based Graphic Designer & photographer, specialising in hand drawn typography and illustration.
Bianca has gained a pretty large following (over 70k followers on Instagram!), by being genuine and authentic with her audience. I love that as well as her beautiful illustrations and quirky quotes, there is a heart message behind everything she shares. It’s important to Bianca to authentically connect, and she certainly resonates with many people!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- If you should study a creative subject at University if you aren’t academically inclined.
- How to find your unique style.
- How to price yourself when you start.
- How collaborations work.
- How to produce work that is a reflection of you and your heart.
- How to create connection online.
- Instagram tips.
- Why going through a low can bring you to a great place.
- Why authenticity is important.
- Dealing with plagiarism and copying.
Bianca is a genuine artist who isn’t afraid to share her vulnerability with others, it’s easy to see why so many have gravitated towards her and her beautiful work. I know you’re going to love our chat!
Leave a review in iTunes by clicking the link above. Once opened, click the link to open in iTunes and you’ll see a tab where you can leave a review in the iTunes store! By leaving a review, iTunes allows the podcast to be found by more people. I would really appreciate your feedback.