I’m excited to bring you my chat with Mel from Auckland based flower subscription company, Bloom Social.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to know when it’s time to move on from your business.
- How to discover and create a brand that stands out in a saturated market.
- How a subscription business model works.
- Ways to save money when you first start your business.
- Why it’s important to incorporate a personal touch in your business.
- Using Instagram to your advantage.
- Juggling family life with business.
- How to get new ideas.
- Collaborations with other brands.
Mel is a driven, motivated and passionate women, I know you’re going to love what she has to say. Let me know what you learnt from this episode, I’d love to hear from you! x
Leave a review in iTunes by clicking the link above. Once opened, click the link to open in iTunes and you’ll see a tab where you can leave a review in the iTunes store! By leaving a review, iTunes allows the podcast to be found by more people. I would really appreciate your feedback.
All The Frills
Bloom Social Instagram
Wellington Chocolate Factory
Amy’s Secret Kitchen
Claudia Zinzan – Father Rabbit